Lucky Charms™ Leprechaun Rainbow Toast
- 15 Mins
Bring wonder to your kid’s morning with rainbow-colored toast spread, sprinkled with Lucky Charms™ Honey Clovers cereal. A magical way to start your day!
- 4 slices white or wheat bread
- 4 oz (half of 8-oz package) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Blue, red, yellow liquid food colors
- 1/4 cup Lucky Charms™ Honey Clovers cereal
- 1 teaspoon gold decorating sugar
- Toast bread as desired.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix cream cheese and honey with spoon until smooth. Divide mixture into 3 small bowls; tint to desired blue, red and yellow colors.
- On each slice, randomly drop measuring 1/2 teaspoonfuls of each colored cream cheese mixture over top of toast. Use small icing spatula or table knife to swirl over top of toast. Top with cereal and decorating sugar.
- To quickly soften cream cheese, remove from wrapper, and place on microwavable plate; microwave uncovered on High about 15 seconds or just until softened.
- Swap Lucky Charms™ Honey Clovers cereal with Chocolate, Fruity or Original Lucky Charms™ cereal. Try sprinkling edible glitter stars or rainbow candy sprinkles on toast for more colorful fun.
- Gold decorating sugar can be found at specialty craft stores or some large grocery stores.
1 Serving: Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 240mg; Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g); Protein 4g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 8%; Iron 8%;
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2