Magically Delicious Lucky Charms™ Cereal Cookies
- 45 Mins
An easy way to make any day magically delicious! All you’ll need is sugar cookie mix, Lucky Charms™ Honey Clovers cereal, white vanilla baking chips and candy sprinkles for this fun and colorful cookie.
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Lucky Charms™ Honey Clovers cereal
- 1/2 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1 tablespoon rainbow candy sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, softened butter and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in cereal, baking chips and candy sprinkles. Drop and shape dough by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet to cooling rack; cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Original Lucky Charms™ cereal also works in this recipe.
- Store cookies in airtight container at room temperature.
1 Cookie: Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 40); Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 75mg; Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 10%;
Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 1