Skip to content
Rainbow Teleport Trap
- 45 Mins
- Lucky Charms Cereal Box
- Multi-color Construction Paper
- Cotton Balls
- Gather your supplies!
Create a Rainbow Box
- Cut each color of construction paper into 1” strips, making sure they are slightly longer than the width of the cereal box.
- Glue rainbow strips to the box. Set aside to dry.
- Once the glue is dry on the rainbow box, trim excess paper and cut a doorway.
Create Teleportation Sign
- Create a sign to lure a leprechaun into your trap using construction paper!
- Tape or glue a straw to the back of your sign.
- Cut a circle out of construction paper to create a base & glue straws to the center.
Create A Rainbow Path
- Using a long piece of construction paper (or two pieces taped together), cut the base of your pathway (4” wide).
- Then, from all colors of construction paper, cut 2” x 8” strips to create an archway for the rainbow tunnel.
- Glue or tape each end of the strips to the sides of the pathway to create an arch.
- Line the pathway with cotton balls to create clouds.
- Place Lucky Charms marshmallows on the rainbow pathway to lure Lucky inside!