Skip to content
- 5 Mins
- Construction Paper
- Lucky Charms Cereal
- St. Patrick's Day Stickers
- Glitter Glue
- Craft Stick
- Gather your supplies!
Create the Tunnel
- Grab a piece of construction paper and roll it into a tunnel-like shape. You can make your tunnel as big or as little as you want. Tape it together when complete.
- Trace the circumference of the end of your tunnel with another piece of construction paper and cut two circles to match that size.
- Completely tape one of the circles you just cut to the end of your tunnel. On the other end, only tape the cut circle to the top of the tunnel to create a flap-like door for your trap.
- Use a toothpick to prop the door up so that leprechauns can wander inside.
Decorate The Tunnel
- Decorate your tunnel to your heart’s desire! We used stickers and glitter glue to make our trap extra magical.
Create A Sign
- When your tunnel is completely decorated, create a sign using a craft stick and construction paper to lure leprechauns inside of your trap.
- Tape the sign to the backside of your tunnel.
- Be sure to place Lucky Charms cereal around the door to your tunnel to lure leprechauns inside. Good luck!