Chocolate Lucky Charms™ Breakfast Rolls
- 45 Mins
Surprise your family with these mouthwatering Chocolate Lucky Charms™ Breakfast Rolls. These chocolate chip cinnamon rolls are topped with cream cheese icing and Chocolate Lucky Charms™ cereal, bursting with chocolate flavor and crunch!
- 1 can (17.5 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ cinnamon rolls with icing (5 rolls)
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate or semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 oz cream cheese (from 8-oz package), softened
- 2/3 cup Chocolate Lucky Charms™ cereal
- Multicolored nonpareils or rainbow candy sprinkles, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line bottom of 9-inch round cake pan with cooking parchment paper.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; reserve icing. Unroll each cinnamon roll. Press 2 tablespoons chocolate chips onto each dough strip, and roll back into spiral. If necessary, replace any chips that may fall out while rolling up. Place rolls in pan.
- Bake 22 to 26 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- In small bowl, beat reserved icing and cream cheese with spoon until smooth. Spread or drizzle icing mixture on top of warm cinnamon rolls; top with cereal and nonpareils. Serve warm.
- For extra chocolate flavor, drizzle with chocolate-flavor syrup.
- To easily cut a piece of cooking parchment paper for the pan, trace around the base of the pan, and cut out circle to fit; place in bottom of pan.
1 Roll: Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 160); Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 630mg; Total Carbohydrate 73g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 38g); Protein 7g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 10%; Iron 15%;
Exchanges: 2 Starch, 3 Other Carbohydrate, 3 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 5