Lucky Charms™ Honey Clovers Cereal Pancakes
- 30 Mins
An easy way to make a memorable morning for all the little bumblebees in your life. Lucky Charms™ Honey Clovers Cereal Pancakes are the ultimate honey breakfast experience, full of sweet honey clover pancake batter and topped with honey-infused whipped cream!
Honey-Infused Whipping Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablesppons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ pancake & baking mix
- 1 cup 1 cup Lucky Charms™ Honey Clovers cereal, finely crushed
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons rainbow candy sprinkles
- 1 cup Lucky Charms™ Honey Clovers cereal
- 2 tablespoons rainbow candy sprinkles
- Honey or real maple syrup if desired
- In chilled medium bowl, beat Honey-Infused Whipped Cream ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until thickened slightly. Gradually increase speed to high, and beat just until soft peaks form. Do not overbeat, or mixture will curdle. Cover; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.)
- In medium bowl, beat all Pancake ingredients (except candy sprinkles) with whisk until well mixed; stir in sprinkles.
- Brush griddle with vegetable oil or shortening. For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until edges begin to dry and bubbles begin to form on top. Turn; cook other side until golden brown. Remove from griddle to serving plate. Repeat with remaining batter. If not eating immediately, remove pancakes to cooling rack. Keep warm in 200°F oven.
- To serve, top pancakes with whipped cream mixture and toppings.
- For an added burst of honey flavor, drizzle with honey before serving.
- To crush cereal, place in resealable food-storage plastic bag, and seal. Use a rolling pin to finely crush cereal for use in recipe. Discard bag when finished for easy cleanup.
1 Pancake: Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 90); Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 40mg; Sodium 240mg; Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 11g); Protein 3g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 10%; Iron 6%;
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 1.5