Lucky Charms™ Rainbow Fruit Parfaits
- 15 Mins
Layers of colorful fruit and yogurt topped with Lucky Charms™ cereal makes for a fun and fruity way to start the day or for a tasty snack.
- 1/4 cup blackberries, cut in half 1/4 cup blueberries 2 containers (6 oz each) any flavor yogurt
- 1/4 cup diced peeled kiwifruit
- 1/4 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup canned mandarin orange segments, drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup diced strawberries
- 1/2 cup Original Lucky Charms Cereal
- In each of 4 small clear glasses, add 1 tablespoon each blackberries and blueberries; add a heaping tablespoon yogurt. Top each with 1 tablespoon each kiwifruit and pineapple; add another heaping tablespoon yogurt. Top each with 1 tablespoon each mandarin oranges and strawberries. Top each with remaining yogurt and 2 tablespoons cereal.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 30 minutes before serving.
- Rainbow candy sprinkles add another touch of magic to these parfaits.
- Add more color by layering different flavors of yogurt with the fruit.
1 Parfait Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 10); Total Fat 1.5g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 80mg; Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 20g); Protein 4g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 50%; Calcium 15%; Iron 6%;
Exchanges: 1 Fruit, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 Low-Fat Milk,
Carbohydrate Choice: 2