No-Bake Lucky Charms™ Honey Clovers Cereal Bars
- 45 Mins
Enjoy the magic of Honey Clovers wherever you journey with this easy-to-make, no-bake cereal bar. A fun and colorful treat for on the go!
- 6 cups Lucky Charms™ Honey Clovers cereal
- 1/4 cup butter, cut in pieces
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1 tablespoon green candy sprinkles
- Spray 9-inch square pan with cooking spray. Spray large bowl with cooking spray. Add cereal to bowl.
- Spray medium microwavable bowl with cooking spray. Add butter and marshmallows. Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in 1/4 cup of the white vanilla baking chips. Microwave uncovered on High 10 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Pour hot marshmallow mixture over cereal; stir until cereal is coated. Press firmly in pan.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave remaining 1/4 cup white vanilla baking chips uncovered on High 30 to 45 seconds or until chips can be stirred smooth. Spoon into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe over top of bar. Sprinkle candy sprinkles over top.
- Cool at least 1 1/2 hours until firm. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in airtight container.
- Make sure to really compress the cereal bars in pan; that will make them easier to cut.
- Sprinkle top of cereal bar with green clover sprinkles or rainbow candy sprinkles for a fun and colorful new look.
1 Bar Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 45); Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 105mg; Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 14g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 6%; Iron 8%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 1.5