Blue Moon Observatory Trap
- 45 Mins
- Lucky Charms Limited-Edition Marshmallow Clusters Cereal Box
- Construction Paper
- Hot Glue
- Toilet Paper Roll
- Glitter Glue
- Paint & Paint Brush
- Mini Cupcake Liner
- Gem Stickers
- Twinkle Lights (optional)
- Egg Carton
- Gather your supplies!
- Follow the instructions on the bottom of your Limited-Edition Lucky Charms Marshmallow Clusters box for how to cut and set your trap.
- Make the Blue Moon Observatory look extra magical by decorating it with glitter and gems. You don’t want to scare any leprechauns away, so keep the Leprechaun Trap sign hidden!
Create the Mini Mushrooms & Mushroom Forest
- Cut the center raised cups out from the egg carton, and paint the cups various colors.
- Cut a ¾” x 1.5” strip of paper and roll it up into a straw shape and tape it closed. Glue this to the top of your egg carton cup.
- To create the mushroom heads, glue cupcake liners to the construction paper straw you just created.
Build the Rooftop Telescope
- Cut one sheet of construction paper to the same width as the toilet paper roll. Wrap the paper around the toilet paper roll and glue. Cut another piece of other construction paper about 1.5” shorter. Wrap and glue to the end of the toilet paper roll.
- Wrap string around end of telescope and glue to adhere.
- Optional: Add twinkle lights inside the telescope
Create a Rainbow Path
- Cut wavy strips of construction paper and adhere together.
- Once the path is fully constructed, add Lucky Charms cereal spilling out of the observatory door to lure Lucky into your trap! Good luck!