Skip to content
- 20 Mins
- Construction Paper
- Lucky Charms Cereal Box
- Hot Glue / Glue Stick
- Gather your supplies.
Decorate Your Trap
- Color one of your favorite coloring sheets.
- Once it’s fully colored, glue it to the front of a cereal box. Frame your coloring sheet with construction paper to make it look extra magical!
Create a Rainbow Path
- Cut construction paper into skinny, wavy strips and glue them together to mimic a winding road.
- Place the Rainbow Path at the entrance of your trap once it’s fully constructed. Be sure to add Lucky Charms cereal around the path to lure any traveling leprechauns inside.
Build a Sign
- Create a sign to lure leprechauns inside of your trap using construction paper.
- Cut a few straws in half and then tape or glue them to the back of your sign.
- Finally, cut a circle out of construction paper to create your sign’s base and glue the straws to the center of your circle. Good luck trapping leprechauns this year!